May 8, 2006

Almost Over...

Finals are coming to a close here at Truett. I've had a really hard time studying this semester for finals. I felt like this last semester, but I think this time it's 10x worse. Instead of just cramming all this info in, I feel like I should really know it, so simple memorization is out. Plus, I've lost all motivation for the semester, don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it, but I'm done.

Last Thursday was a Scriptures 1 Final which was tough (Genesis through Kings), and a preaching final. Today I tooked Rady's TNT 2 final, which covered reformation theology. Now that I've run out of juice, tomorrow is Hebrew.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Congrats. How many semesters more to go?

And am I the only one of our trifecta that isn't whining about how hard finals are on my blog?

JoeBum said...

too many, and you just missed an oppurtunity to whine about finals that's all...

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Buspirone hci 5mg http://www.floor-mats.info/can-zoloft-make-me-feel-tired.html Purpose of a barcode scanner fat pussy Lasik eye surgery in evansville in honey well hepa filters Dogs with sweaters on Acura radio rl Clomid hormone replacement in men Shag+area+rug+12x+15 http://www.valium-buy-8.info/Zoloft-forum.html online levitra order online Zoloft nausea hydrochloride vardenafil