August 14, 2008

Moltmann meet _______?

or Which Theologian are You? I'm mostly Moltmann, which I can understand, but Schleiermacher at 67%? I have to go back and think through the questions differently. I thought I did a good job of recognizing which theologian would go alongside which questions. Anyways, click on it and take the quiz, let me know who you come out to be.



You scored as a Jürgen Moltmann
The problem of evil is central to your thought, and only a crucified God can show that God is not indifferent to human suffering. Christian discipleship means identifying with suffering but also anticipating the new creation of all things that God will bring about.
Jürgen Moltmann

87%
Friedrich Schleiermacher

67%
Anselm

67%
John Calvin

60%
Charles Finney

60%
Karl Barth

53%
Paul Tillich

53%
Augustine

40%
Martin Luther

40%
Jonathan Edwards

20%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Moltmann, I'm Paul Tillich nice to meet you...