April 19, 2008

Onward to Austin


We're heading this morning to meet with a Realtor from our new church home to help find us a place to live. What we will probably do, since everything is happening so fast, is just rent for the summer in a place near the church then decide what to do after that. Although everyone says that the best time to buy is now, we're not sure if that's best for us right now. So, out of the hundreds of choices in Austin, pray that we'll find a place to call home.

On another note, last night I met with my group of India travelers for our orientation meeting. We leave on May 17. I've realized that I need to take some time to reflect on the trip, expectations, conversations, attitude, relationships, sights, food, and the opening of myself to a completely new and strange place.

I'm so excited, but have to make it through the next two weeks of papers and finals as well as moving to Austin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.