May 17, 2008

Love of my life!


Today begins one of the longest periods my wife Charlotte and I have ever spent apart.  A few weeks ago we moved into our new apartment into a new city.  The last two weeks have been rather crazy, getting reading to go, packing, finishing the semester, etc.  

Fortunately, in the midst of it all we were able to spend some good, quality time together.  This morning our goodbye was somewhat hurried I felt like, but the last few days was excellent.

I'm not sure how to say goodbye to the person I love the most and wish more then anything she could be here.

In some sense I need to lean in and make sure I engage in this trip with this group of people, while never letting go of Charlotte.

So, I love you babe and miss you much already.  You are strong and I really love spending my life with you.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much baby. I ache without you like a huge part of me is missing...because it is. I cried earlier today on the way home and before I went back to sleep while I was praying for you, then I was fine throughout the day being with my mom and dad. I'm heart broken that I missed your call. I had to turn my phone off for the show! I had a horrible feeling that would happen. Then I got your call & cried, ran straight to the computer to read this, and now I am weeping. I can't remember the last time I wept this hard. I sure do love you with all my heart and soul. Check your email. Love, love, love, love ,love. (haha)