January 15, 2008

Spring Semester Starts


The spring semester has started. I know, I know, I haven't been on this thing for months, well basically since last semester. I'm hoping to get back into writing on here more about life, ministry, faith, and theology.

Above are basically the books I'll be using for this semester minus a few. I'm really look forward to this semester and the oncoming summer in which I'll be going to India for 4 weeks. Once I return I'll be finishing my semester with my mentorship at a local ministry.

My class schedule looks to be challenging but really good. I'm taking "The Missional Church" where we're studying the missional nature of the church. Each person in class is reading one person or movement and bringing that perspective to class on the nature, structure, and theology of the church. As you can see from the above pic, I'm Jurgen Moltmann.

I'm also taking "Religion & Worldviews," "Social Justice," and "The Story of Christian Mission."

No comments: