March 31, 2007

Wonder-ful Trees

I love it when I stumble across something
that makes my imagination run wild.
Here's a link to the top 10 trees in the world,
which created a nice little escape into the crevices off my imagination to find myself and
my Creator.


Check it out! The oldest known tree is named
Methuselah and is dated to be around 4,838 years old. Now that's staying power.














God's creation is so much greater than anything we can contrive. Some of these trees are things of science fiction or J.R.R. Tolkien.

I would love too see these magnificent trees in real life. Especially those that have let man know what's up, like the one to the right.


Supposedly in this tree, you can see shapes that resemble elephants and jaguars, thus making it the "Tree of Life." Very cool.

No comments: